Thursday, November 1, 2012

Manyana Wine


Manyana - "Tomorrow"

Client wants view of Blue Mountains included.



Blue Mountains are majestic, big, but sharp. There are no peaks (besides the 3 sisters in view) But the top of the mountain range is completely straight. I like this idea of straight lines.



Camaraderie. Wine brings people together. It also has biblical significance.



Wide range of wines. This label must stand out from the crowd. Must also look respectable.


I like the idea of overlapping and colour that this photo portrays.


I like the abstract style of these wine bottles. However, I do not think that the 'client' would appreciate labels this abstract.


I enjoy these wine labels, but I think that they are targeted at a more alternate audience to the Manyana wines. I think Manyana needs a focus on elegance.


I think typography is important for this assessment. I like the boldness of type in these wines.


I love the idea of a series.





Wine is a luxury. The design must reflect this.




Here is my design solution. I have tried to create a modern feel with straight lines, and paired it with 'wine colours' that are complimentary. Elegant typography.
Tall and thin to compliment the shape of the bottle. 





The only thing I look back on now and dislike is the bulkiness of the bottom information on the back labels. Other than that, I am quite proud of my work.






No comments:

Post a Comment